“ENCOURAGING OUR CHILDREN TO HAVE COURAGE”
K2, a family owned and operated Martial Arts Academy (MAA) studio with over 20 years of experience, is often referred to as the mom & pop shop of MAA studios serving the Northern Virginia area. We strive to provide a comfortable and safe environment to help children and adults determine and achieve their goals. We take pride in seeing former students return to give us the opportunity to teach their children.We couple our years of martial arts and child care experience with our sense of community to offer exceptional service to each of our customers. It is this service that has created our loyal customer base that we see as a part of our K2 family. We welcome each one of you with open arms, smiles and encouraging words and see it as an honor when families choose us to inspire kids and adults to take small actions that add up to a big difference in their lives and in our world.
- Small class size and personalized attention
- Energetic and varied workouts
- Caring and charismatic Black Belt Instructors
- A proven track record of positive influence in our neighborhoods
- A fun, nurturing, & transformative place that gives you the space to try something new
- Unlimited classes 6 days a week
OUR K2 PROGRAMS FEATURE:
- Adaptive martial arts curriculum
- Strength, cardio, and flexibility training
- A community of people of all ages, shapes, sizes, and backgrounds
- An opportunity for you to discover your hidden talents
- The most fun and fulfilling workout you’ve ever had
OUR K2 MEMBERSHIPS:
We offer month-to-month along with other membership options. K2 does not charge registration fees or belt level advancement/testing fees. When someone new joins our schools, we don’t just gain a new student, We gain a new family member. Our academy thrives because of our members, and they are at the heart of what we do.